Hikvision HD TVI 5MP Vandal Vari-focal 2.8-12mm with 40M Darkfighter and PoC
If you are looking for a feature packed camera that offers an exceptionally high quality image quality and integrates some of the most advanced features found in HD CCTV, look no further. Manufactured by Hikvision, the world’s largest manufacturer of professional CCTV, this camera has been chosen by thousands of businesses and homes to protect their property, business, cars and family.
The HD TVi technology allows you to use traditional Coax + Power cable (RG59) aswell as CAT5e (with Baluns). Now has never been a better time to upgrade your current system without having to rewire for High Definition- simply replace the cameras and DVR
This camera also features a PoC inbuild adaptor allowing you to use a single coax cable for video and power upto 200metres.
Featuring a 5 MegaPixel image sensor with a staggering resolution of upto 2560 × 1944!
What makes this range unique among the rivals in the Professional CCTV Market?
- 2.8-12mm motorised Zoom Lens with Autofocus sensor (zoom from your dvr)
- Powerful EXIR LEDS giving you upto 40metres Night range
- 5MegaPixel Sensor 1080HD
- Vandal Resistant- IK10 rating- Designed for high risk areas. Ideal for Banks, Nightclubs and Restaurants.
- Power Over Coax (PoC) option built in
This camera has been manufactured by Hikvision, the world's largest manufacturer of professional security equipment. In addition to all the unique engineering that has gone into producing this highly functional and advanced camera, it features some extra features not found in other cameras:
1. Motorised Autofocus Lens- The Camera features a motorised (as opposed to a manual lens) meaning you can easily adjust the viewing angle from the click of a button. That means, no more going upto the camera with a screwdriver!
2. EXIR LEDs- The camera uses the Hikvision propriety Night LED’s known as EXIR which are 30% more powerful than standard IR LEDs. Click here to learn more
3. 5MegaPixel Sensor- Features an advanced 5 MegaPixel sensor capable of delivering a staggering 2560 × 1944 resolution!
4. Power Over Coax- The Camera features an integrated PoC adaptor allowing you to view and power the camera using a single coax cable (1 BNC Connector) upto 200metres! **Requires a PoC DVR. This is an optional feature and you can still use the traditional BNC+DC Power and can also use this camera on non-PoC DVRs. Click here to learn more
5. Vandal Resistant- Uses an IK10 standard casing for high risk environments.
You can use both CAT5e (with Baluns) or Traditional Coaxial cabling with this camera
It has a BNC and DC Connector and works of a 12V Power Supply
You can also use a single Coax cable (RG59) for video and power upto 200metres (requires a PoC compatible DVR) This is an optional feature and you are still able to use this camera with all non-poc DVRs.
Please email us at email@example.com for any technical related queries.
Or call our specialist team on 01753 541 994 with your enquiries.
This camera comes with a 2 years warranty and a 14 day money back guarantee