Hikvision TVI 8MP 4K-HD Vandal Fixed Lens 2.8mm with 40M Night
If you are looking for a feature packed camera that offers an exceptionally high quality image quality and integrates some of the most advanced features found in HD CCTV, look no further. Manufactured by Hikvision, the world’s largest manufacturer of professional CCTV, this camera has been chosen by thousands of businesses and homes to protect their property, business, cars and family.
The HD TVi technology allows you to use traditional Coax + Power cable (RG59) aswell as CAT5e (with Baluns). Now has never been a better time to upgrade your current system without having to rewire for High Definition- simply replace the cameras and DVR
Featuring a 8 MegaPixel Lens with a staggering resolution of upto 3840 x 2160. 4K HD Resolution
The camera also features an ultra low light feature which can give colour images upto 0.003 lux (moonlight)
What makes this range unique among the rivals in the Professional CCTV Market?
- 2.8mm wide angle fixed lens Camera
- Powerful EXIR LEDS giving you upto 40metres Night range.
- Smart IR feature automatically adjusts IRs on object to give you the best image.
- Low Light Darfighter Technology with colour images in 0.003 Lux!
- 8MegaPixel Sensor 4K-HD
- Vandal Resistant- IK10 rating- Designed for high risk areas. Ideal for Banks, Nightclubs and Restaurants.
This camera has been manufactured by Hikvision, the world's largest manufacturer of professional security equipment. In addition to all the unique engineering that has gone into producing this highly functional and advanced camera, it features some extra features not found in other cameras:
1. EXIR LEDs- The camera uses the Hikvision propriety Night LED’s known as EXIR which are 30% more powerful than standard IR LEDs. Click here to learn more
2. 8MegaPixel Sensor- Features an advanced 8 MegaPixel sensor capable of delivering a staggering 3840 x 2160 resolution! 4K HD Quality
3. Vandal Resistant- Uses an IK10 standard casing for high risk environments.
4. Darkfighter Technology- The camera has a larger sensor, a larger lens aperture, and smart gain control technology to dramatically improve nighttime image performance. Click here to learn more
You can use both CAT5e (with Baluns) or Traditional Coaxial cabling with this camera
It has a BNC and DC Connector and works of a 12V Power Supply
Please email us at email@example.com for any technical related queries.
Or call our specialist team on 01753 541 994 with your enquiries.
This camera comes with a 2 years warranty and a 14 day money back guarantee