JM Hikvision HD TVI 5MP Turret Fixed Lens 2.8mm with 40M Night and PoC
- JM DS-2CE56H0T-IT3E
- Calculated at Checkout
If you are looking for a feature packed camera that offers an exceptionally high quality image quality and integrates some of the most advanced features found in HD CCTV, look no further. Manufactured by Hikvision, the world’s largest manufacturer of professional CCTV, this camera has been chosen by thousands of businesses and homes to protect their property, business, cars and family.
The HD TVi technology allows you to use traditional Coax + Power cable (RG59) aswell as CAT5e (with Baluns). Now has never been a better time to upgrade your current system without having to rewire for High Definition- simply replace the cameras and DVR
Featuring a 5 MegaPixel Lens with a staggering resolution of upto 2560 × 1944.
This camera also features a PoC inbuild adaptor allowing you to use a single coax cable for video and power upto 200metres.
What makes this range unique among the rivals in the Professional CCTV Market?
- 2.8mm wide angle fixed lens Camera
- Powerful EXIR LEDS giving you upto 40metres Night range
- 5MegaPixel Sensor 1080HD
- Power Over Coax (PoC) option available
This camera has been manufactured by Hikvision, the world's largest manufacturer of professional security equipment. In addition to all the unique engineering that has gone into producing this highly functional and advanced camera, it features some extra features not found in other cameras:
1. Power Over Coax- The Camera features an integrated PoC adaptor allowing you to view and power the camera using a single coax cable (1 BNC Connector) upto 200metres! **Requires a PoC DVR. This is an optional feature and you can still use the traditional BNC+DC Power. Click here to learn more
2. EXIR LEDs- The camera uses the Hikvision propriety Night LED’s known as EXIR which are 30% more powerful than standard IR LEDs. Click here to learn more
3. 5MegaPixel Sensor- Features an advanced 5 MegaPixel sensor capable of delivering a staggering 2560 × 1944 resolution!
You can use both CAT5e (with Baluns) or Traditional Coaxial cabling with this camera
It has a BNC and DC Connector and works of a 12V Power Supply
You can also use a single Coax cable (RG59) for video and power upto 200metres (requires a PoC compatible DVR)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical related queries.
Or call our specialist team on 01753 541 994 with your enquiries.
This camera comes with a 2 years warranty and a 14 day money back guarantee